Workflow AutomationReduce human effort and increase efficiency within your PM processes
Reduce human effort and increase efficiency within your PM processes
“Administrative tasks eat 54% of an executive-level and middle-level manager’s time that will change to 25% after AI will start doing most of the administrative work.” (project-management.com)
Workflow automation refers to replacing human aspects of the project delivery process i.e. performing simple repetitive tasks. This allows Project Managers to be free to do other higher value project-related tasks.
Examples of automation
- Automate consolidated reporting processes
- Track submissions and/or approvals and/or generate project status reports.
- Chatbots that integrate issue and project tracking software.
- Group wide communications such as personal reminders for completion of timesheets, RAID logs and / or project status reports.
- Automate issue creation based on instant messages between project team members.