Sang LeAccount Manager
areas of expertise
- Market Research
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Marketing Communication Planning and Implementation
- Customer Relationship Management
- MSc Marketing at the University of the West of England
- BA (HONS) Business Management with Marketing at the University of the West of England
Sang is mainly in charge of customer relationship management, market research as well as implementing the business development plan.
Before becoming Account Manager, he supported Greyfly as a marketing consultant and has conducted an intensive market research that explores the current project management situation to informs the Greyfly management board and confirms the company’s direction for the next 3 years. Therefore, his skills and knowledge enable him to identify the potential clients, understand how to approach them and manage these client accounts effectively in the new position.
He is also responsible for launching the promoting and PR activities for Greyfly to enhance brand awareness. Before working for Greyfly, he has supported a popular coffee shop in Bristol centre – called the Kitchen – to improve their brand awareness and sales after three months.